We are excited to be returning to the Olathe Farmers Market – Stagecoach Park / Community Center location this May & June!!! We’ll be open for business from 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on the following Saturday mornings…
May 5th – May 19th – May 26th – June 2nd – June 16th – June 30th
We are also looking forward to selling at the Lenexa Farmers Market – Lenexa Civic Campus on Tuesday mornings in June!!! We’ll be open for business from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 5th – June 12th – June 19th – June 26th
PDF for Sharing – 2018 Market Dates – Parsons’ Gardens
For a list of the native wildflowers & grasses we have currently available for purchase, please click on the following links.
- Milkweed for Monarchs – Parsons’ Gardens – Updated 4-8-18
- Native Wildflowers – Market List – Parsons’ Gardens – Updated 4-8-18
- Native Grasses – Parsons’ Gardens – Updated 4-8-18
If you aren’t able to make it to one of our Farmers Market dates, but would like to purchase some plants, or you’d like for us to reserve a native plant order for you to be picked up at one of our Farmers Market locations, simply complete the form below and let us know how we can help!
For more up-to-date info on what’s new with us, please…
– Jay Parsons
* Top Photo – Ready for the Market!!! (May, 2017)
* Photo – Taken moments after a female Monarch butterfly emerged from her chrysalis while at the Olathe Farmers Market. Right next to her is another Monarch butterfly, still in its chrysalis, that decided to wait and come out after we returned home later that day. Towards the back is a Monarch caterpillar hanging upside down, in the “J” shape, preparing to change its caterpillar body into a chrysalis. Just behind the Monarch butterfly is a newly formed Monarch chrysalis. Finally, three empty chrysalises remain hanging from the plastic lid of our “Monarch Habitat.” All six of these Monarchs were found as caterpillars on the Milkweed we have growing in our backyard. We had so much fun sharing these amazing creatures with all who stopped by and discussing how we can help the Monarchs by planting more Milkweed in our outdoor spaces!
* Photo – The newly emerged female Monarch butterfly decided to dry her wings on the Prairie Milkweed & New England Aster plants we brought to sell.
* Photo – One of the many Swamp Milkweed plants we grew and sold at the Olathe Farmers Market in September, 2016.