We are excited that our Fall sale season is here! Check out the following dates for when/where we’ll be set up.
- Saturday, September 7th – Wild Birds Unlimited Shawnee, KS 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., or until sold out.
- Saturday, September 14th – Olathe Farmers Market – Stagecoach Park / Community Center location from 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 pm, or until sold out.
- Saturday, September 21st – Pollinator Prairie – Hasta Leugo Monarchs Event 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., or until sold out.
- Satureday, September 28th – Olathe Farmers Market – Stagecoach Park / Community Center location from 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 pm, or until sold out.
For a list of the native wildflowers & grasses we grow/sell, please click on the following link. Plant availability will vary througout the season… please contact us with questions regarding our current availability.
If you aren’t able to make it to out to see us, but would like to purchase some plants, simply complete the form below and let us know how we can help!
For more up-to-date info on what we’re up to, please…
– Jay Parsons
* Top Photo – Ready for the Market!!! (May, 2017)
* Photo – Taken moments after a female Monarch butterfly emerged from her chrysalis while at the Olathe Farmers Market. Right next to her is another Monarch butterfly, still in its chrysalis, that decided to wait and come out after we returned home later that day. Towards the back is a Monarch caterpillar hanging upside down, in the “J” shape, preparing to change its caterpillar body into a chrysalis. Just behind the Monarch butterfly is a newly formed Monarch chrysalis. Finally, three empty chrysalises remain hanging from the plastic lid of our “Monarch Habitat.” All six of these Monarchs were found as caterpillars on the Milkweed we have growing in our backyard. We had so much fun sharing these amazing creatures with all who stopped by and discussing how we can help the Monarchs by planting more Milkweed in our outdoor spaces!
* Photo – The newly emerged female Monarch butterfly decided to dry her wings on the Prairie Milkweed & New England Aster plants we brought to sell.
* Photo – One of the many Swamp Milkweed plants we grew and sold at the Olathe Farmers Market in September, 2016.